A Pet’s Life

Thursday, November 4, 2010

It's My Birthday!!

Let's celebrate and have a good time!

Celebration Time!!

It has been a while, I do apologise.  Everyone has been very busy and my Human hasn't had much time to sit and write for me.

I am as fit as a fiddle and as full of nonsense as ever... I am FULLY recovered from my aches and pains and life has been so much better since I no longer eat bird seed. 

But, the reason I am so happy today is because five years ago is when I met the girls, Dad and my Human.  Yes!  I am five years old and loving it. 

Here are some pictures of my new hat.  I like to keep my nuts in it.

Here I am having some milk - if the cats can have it, so can I and once I start I don't want to stop!  See the pose I have developed...

...and chicken I will eat any day!  I love drumsticks the most... and if it is Nando's it is even better!  I just love the flavour!

I am so priviledged to belong to a family who love animals and I hope, that one day, when I join the big gig in the sky, that I will come back as an animal in this household!

Oh, and before I forget, let me introduce you to Leroy Brown!  He is my new friend and we get on very well.  Just a pity that Tigger and Twitch snub him most of the time, but he is very special and Dad really likes him and they play together whenever they can. 
 


He really is a chop and loves to sit in my red house too.
Or in paper bags....

Or other places if he can

He taps me on the tail every now and then and I just turn around and show him my big black beak.  That puts him in his place alright!

Well, I guess I must let you go now.  I have a party to go to and must get ready for it but while I'm doing that, you can take a look at my battle with the bottle - enjoy!

And until next time, Dance like no-one is watching!


No comments:

Post a Comment